The CSC focuses on the following initiatives to expand Colorado's position as the nation's No. 2 aerospace economy:
- Recruit new companies and expand existing aerospace employment in the state.
- Market and promote the industry nationally and internationally.
- Maintain an advisory dialogue with Colorado's Congressional delegation on key aerospace issues.
- Expand networking and collaboration among the state's space companies.
- Grow the state's pipeline of qualified aerospace workers. --Support funding for science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education in Colorado.
- Define the role of aerospace in the United States through partnering with the Aerospace States Association.
- Provide support for Colorado's military and civilian space assets.