|Chris Greene, Vice President|
RS&H, one of the nation’s leading architecture, engineering, and consulting firms, has a regional office in Denver.
The firm has:
- Helped pioneers build the launch platforms for our national space program.
- Created global airports that connect communities.
- Shaped progressive highway systems across the country.
- Designed infrastructure/facilities for the Defense Department.
- Provided facilities for Fortune 1000 companies.
RS&H’s Denver office works on aviation, banking/finance, aerospace, and defense projects throughout the region.
RS&H’s market-based, specialized experience empowers it to deliver time-tested insights coupled with a comprehensive mastery of industry-specific financing and delivery methods. The company ranks within the country’s top 100 A/E firms annually.
“RS&H centers on client focus and strong discipline expertise, but our culture also believes in giving back as a part of the community,” said Christopher Greene, vice president. “From that perspective, the Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation and specifically the Metro Denver Aviation Coalition, The Colorado Space Coalition, and the infrastructure Committee allow us to stay sharp on local industry considerations and contribute accordingly. As Metro Denver plays a beneficial and key role to the region, it is also an important component of our Denver regional office.”