When you move your company here, be sure to pack your hiking boots.
A workforce that's fit for business.
Ski or snowmobile? Bike or hike? Golf or garden? Camp or kayak? In Colorado, you can choose from these and many more outdoor adventures nearly every day of the year. No wonder our residents are among the healthiest in the nation.
- Colorado is the country's most physically active state (Kaiser State Health Facts, 2016)
- Colorado has the nation’s lowest obesity rate (Trust for America’s Health, 2016)
- Colorado ranked as having the fourth-highest well-being in the nation (Gallup-Healthways, 2016)
- Aurora and Denver are among the most fit cities in the United States (BetterDoctor.com, 2015)
- Nine Metro Denver cities are among the most healthy societies (WalletHub, 2015)
- The University of Colorado Denver opened the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center, a state-of-the-art research, education, and patient care facility, that has been featured on ABC's Extreme Weight Loss.