The Metro Denver EDC is hiring
The Metro Denver EDC currently has one position open on its economic development team.
The Vice President, Economic Development, will successfully lead the Metro Denver EDC to achieve its mission and vision through strategic leadership and expertise in economic development.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with the Metro Denver EDC Executive Committee and staff to develop a strategic plan annually that identifies and addresses key priorities
- Developing an ongoing process to measure progress on key priorities, including establishing comparisons with peer regions and defining benchmarks to measure progress
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with investors, chamber staff, regional economic development associations, local and state organizations, and other affiliated groups
- Ensuring the economic development staff is selected, trained, and supervised in a manner that creates high professional standards and effectively meets and enhances the organization’s objectives.
- Develops and manages annual forecast and budget for the Metro Denver EDC
For the full position description and application information, please download this PDF. Deadline for application is June 16, 2017