As a fast-growing region, Metro Denver is a dynamic location where companies can easily attract highly skilled workers and expand their operations.
The Metro Denver region had a 1.4 percent population growth rate between 2002 and 2012 and is consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing areas in the nation. More impressive facts about Metro Denver and Colorado’s demographics:
- Colorado was the third-fastest growing state in 2013 (U.S. Census Bureau, 2014)
- Metro Denver is a top-10 metro area for largest relocation of young workers old from 2007-2012 (Forbes, 2013)
- Colorado ranks No. 1 for labor prospects (Forbes, 2013)
- Colorado is the nation’s second-most highly educated state for residents (37 percent) with a bachelor’s degree or higher (U.S. Census Bureau, 2013)
- In addition, Colorado has the nation’s lowest obesity rate and in No. 1 for physical activity (Trust for America’s Health, 2013; Kaiser State Health Facts, 2013)
|Metro Denver||Northern Colorado|
We understand that having the most current and up-to-date information is important to your site selection process. The Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation can provide detailed demographic reports and data analysis that will help expedite your process, and ensure you have all the tools you need to make an informed decision.