Share our region. Develop our future.
The Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation (Metro Denver EDC) is the nation’s first regional economic development authority, bringing together the private sector with more than 70 cities, counties, and economic development agencies in the nine-county Metro Denver and Northern Colorado region.
As an investor in the Metro Denver EDC, you guide our work, helping secure our economic future. You won’t just be the first to know about corporate relocations or infrastructure projects, you drive that process. For the investors at our table, it’s not about dividing the existing market share, it’s about growing the economy for everyone.
Create our region’s economic future with a seat at our table.
Board of Governors ($12,500+)
Collaborate with top executives and see how we attract new business to the metro area.
- Access to bimonthly Metro Denver EDC Board of Governors meetings
- Access to in-depth research, panelist discussions, and C-level executives at events and meetings
- Member-rate prices to events
- Committee/Coalition access in addition to Board access:
o Colorado Space Coalition
o Colorado Energy Coalition
o Metro Denver Aviation Coalition
o Public Affairs Committee|
o Infrastructure Committee
o Education Committee
o Health Care Committee
Executive Committee ($25,000+)
Share your expertise with your peers and work with a broad base of our region’s business leadership to shape policy that impacts business. Strengthen and create new ties with leaders who share your commitment to making Colorado a great place to do business. The Executive Committee oversees the Metro Denver EDC's budget and guides strategic goals to improve and expand the region's economic competitiveness and industry base as well as influence legislative policy.
Benefits include, same Board of Governors (above), plus:
- Access to monthly Metro Denver EDC Executive Committee meeting and bimonthly Board of Governors meetings
- Access to private receptions for C-level executives and government officials
- Opportunity to help shape strategic development of Metro Denver region
Connect with a broad base of leaders across the region through high-level strategic planning, policy
Discussions, and invitation-only C-level events and networking that help forge relationships that make
collaboration—a hallmark of doing business in Colorado—possible.
Benefits include, same Board of Governors and Executive Committee (above), plus:
- Access to the Global Leadership Circle
- 2 complimentary tables of 10 to Chamber or economic development events
- Increased visibility through off-site meetings hosted at your facility, when appropriate
- Access to New Executive Welcome event, a private reception for C-level executives of companies that have recently expanded or relocated to the region
This level attracts influential employers and community leaders that shape the strategic development of the Metro Denver region. Share the values and work of your organization and help guide the strategies of ours.
Benefits include all of the benefits above for Board of Governors, Executive Committee, and Patron (above), plus complimentary Presenting Sponsorship to the Denver Chamber Annual Meeting.