Join the Metro Denver EDC to expand our economy and tackle our biggest challenges
The Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation (Metro Denver EDC) investors are the region’s largest stakeholders and strong community-minded companies, governments, and local/regional economic development organizations who support our mission to brand the region as a vital, sustainable hub for new-economy businesses, entrepreneurs, and workers.
Learn more about ways to get involved with us and the benefits & ROI of investing in the Metro Denver EDC. See our investor database as well as our leadership overview, which highlights companies that have committed to our mission of expanding the economy through business attraction/retention and new capital investment.
The Metro Denver EDC is funded through annual commitments from our investor companies at the investment levels below:
Board of Governors ($12,500+)
Collaborate with top executives and see how we attract new business to the metro area.
- Access to bimonthly Metro Denver EDC Board of Governors meetings
- Access to in-depth research, panelist discussions, and C-level executives at events and meetings
- Member-rate prices to events
- Committee/Coalition access in addition to Board access:
o Colorado Space Coalition
o Colorado Energy Coalition
o Metro Denver Aviation Coalition
o Public Affairs Committee|
o Infrastructure Committee
o Education Committee
o Health Care Committee
Executive Committee ($25,000+)
Share your expertise with your peers and work with a broad base of our region’s business leadership to shape policy that impacts business. Strengthen and create new ties with leaders who share your commitment to making Colorado a great place to do business. The Executive Committee oversees the Metro Denver EDC's budget and guides strategic goals to improve and expand the region's economic competitiveness and industry base as well as influence legislative policy.
Benefits include, same Board of Governors (above), plus:
- Access to monthly Metro Denver EDC Executive Committee meeting and bimonthly Board of Governors meetings
- Access to private receptions for C-level executives and government officials
- Opportunity to help shape strategic development of Metro Denver region
Connect with a broad base of leaders across the region through high-level strategic planning, policy
Discussions, and invitation-only C-level events and networking that help forge relationships that make
collaboration—a hallmark of doing business in Colorado—possible.
Benefits include, same Board of Governors and Executive Committee (above), plus:
- Access to the Global Leadership Circle
- 2 complimentary tables of 10 to Chamber or economic development events
- Increased visibility through off-site meetings hosted at your facility, when appropriate
- Access to New Executive Welcome event, a private reception for C-level executives of companies that have recently expanded or relocated to the region
This level attracts influential employers and community leaders that shape the strategic development of the Metro Denver region. Share the values and work of your organization and help guide the strategies of ours.
Benefits include all of the benefits above for Board of Governors, Executive Committee, and Patron (above), plus complimentary Presenting Sponsorship to the Denver Chamber Annual Meeting.